Frank A. DeQuattro, DMD PC
Dr. Frank DeQuattro is devoted to creating your beautiful smile! He absolutely loves his career choice and the lifelong relationships he has formed with his patients.
- Dr. DeQuattro attended Boston University School of Dental Medicine where he received his Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) degree.
- He graduated magna cum laude and was the Valedictorian of his class as well as the class president.
- He continued his education at Boston University and completed a two-year residency in orthodontics.
- He was selected for membership in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society and the Pierre Fauchard Academy International Dental Honor Society.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Rhode Island Dental Association
- Rhode Island Association of Orthodontics
- South County Dental Society
- Fellow International College of Dentists
Engineering on the International Space Station to Orthodontics
- Prior to attending dental school, Dr. DeQuattro was a mechanical engineer for several years and received his bachelor of science degree from the University of Rhode Island.
- Dr. DeQuattro has worked on several interesting projects for NASA and the Department of Defense.
- As an engineer for McDonnell Douglas Astronautics Company, he worked on the International Space Station.
- He was also a project engineer for a defense contractor in Newport working on US submarine systems at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center.
Service to Our Country
Dr. DeQuattro is a Colonel in the US Army Dental Corps currently serving in the National Guard. He received his commission in 1983 and has served in the reserves for over 25 years. In 2004, he was called to active duty and served for four months in Iraq. He is a proud veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
On a Personal Note…
Dr. DeQuattro is a resident of South Kingstown, RI, where he lives with his three daughters. As a native Rhode Islander, he grew up in Johnston and was active in sports through high school. He enjoys boating, hiking, skiing with his family, and fishing with friends. He keeps active by competing in local running events and practicing heated power yoga. His love of hiking has brought him some amazing experiences such as climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa and Mt. Aconcagua in Argentina. He teaches sailing instruction for the RI Special Olympics and coaches youth soccer.
He is very active in the South Kingstown community and sponsors many local soccer, baseball, and basketball youth teams. He has also performed volunteer humanitarian dental services in impoverished communities in Central America and the Caribbean.